Cannot access the Configuration page

Hi again,

I’ve been trying to configure Amazon SES to work with Mautic and I did save the settings under the Configuration page (http://mydomain.com/mautic/s/config/edit) but not I cannot seem to be able to access it as it is hangs there when I click on it.

Any solutions?

Hi again,

I’ve been trying to configure Amazon SES to work with Mautic and I did save the settings under the Configuration page (http://mydomain.com/mautic/s/config/edit) but not I cannot seem to be able to access it as it is hangs there when I click on it.

Any solutions?

This is an updated error file message I’m getting as well which I think relates to the same issue:

[2016-01-10 20:28:30] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/albkrist/public_html/cms/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []

Anyone, please?

I’ve seen such troubles when someone saved a % or $ character in a value. Check the app/config/local.php file if there is such character in a value. If it is, remove it, save the file, clear the cache (remove the app/cache folder) and try the config page again.

Hi,

the issue related to the Monitoring address that I’ve tried to use.

I have a Google Apps address which I’ve verified with Amazon SES, and Amazon is working fine.

However, when I try to enter the Monitored email account information and I use my Google Apps email address, it times out and if I make the mistake of saving those settings while it is hung there, then I cannot enter the Configuration page anymore.

I can access all the other panels/pages within Mautic just fine.

Any ideas how to solve this?

The first error is failing database connection. Maybe the database server was down?

When I googled the “Broken pipe” error this came out:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1894317/mysql-pconnect-send-of-5-bytes-failed-with-errno-32-broken-pipe

The “Failed opening” errors might be caused by wrong permissions or that the file doesn’t exist.

Could you check PHP (server) error log as well as Mautic logs if there will be some clue?

Thank you for the kind reply.

It is a hang up issue I’m guessing as there is nothing in both the internal error log (Today’s Mautic error log is empty. Check server error log for error messages Mautic didn’t have a chance to catch.) and the “system error log”.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8x9nwdzdz571ug/Capture.GIF?dl=0

Is there a way I can manually reset the mail transport settings, because the hang up is strictly related to those settings which I haven’t been able to configure successfully thus fare.

Mautic logs are also empty? (In the app/logs folder)

The mail transport settings can be manually changed in the local.php file as I wrote above.

Thank you for the prompt reply :slight_smile:

I did not know there were other log files :frowning:

here is what I found under the: /app/logs

-------------------------error messages------------------------------------- [2016-01-14 09:10:02] mautic.ERROR: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) (uncaught exception) at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php line 40 while running console command `mautic:leadlists:update` [] [] [2016-01-14 09:30:03] mautic.WARNING: Command `mautic:campaigns:update` exited with status code 255 [] [] [2016-01-14 09:30:03] mautic.ERROR: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) (uncaught exception) at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php line 40 while running console command `mautic:campaigns:update` [] [] [2016-01-14 09:36:48] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file "/home/albkrist/public_html/cms/app/cache/prod/../ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb" does not exist or is not readable. [] [] [2016-01-14 09:36:48] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file "/home/albkrist/public_html/cms/app/cache/prod/../ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb" does not exist or is not readable. [] [] [2016-01-14 09:36:48] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file "/home/albkrist/public_html/cms/app/cache/prod/../ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb" does not exist or is not readable. [] [] [2016-01-14 12:14:29] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Unknown: send of 5 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] [] [2016-01-14 19:03:22] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Unknown: send of 5 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] [] ----------------end of error log----------------

Also under the /app/ folder the error log file had these messages:

-----------------error log messages----------- [13-Jan-2016 22:10:02 UTC] PHP Warning: include(/home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/symfony/security-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/SecurityBundle/DependencyInjection/Security/Factory/FormLoginFactory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412 [13-Jan-2016 22:10:02 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/symfony/security-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/SecurityBundle/DependencyInjection/Security/Factory/FormLoginFactory.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412 [13-Jan-2016 22:10:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class 'SymfonyBundleSecurityBundleDependencyInjectionSecurityFactoryFormLoginFactory' not found in /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/symfony/security-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/SecurityBundle/SecurityBundle.php on line 39 ---------------end of log messages-------------------

Any suggestions?

how individula bundle config are beign read. i have override sms bundle . now want to use diffrent api for sms .so i put the

<?php return[ 'services' => [ 'other' => [ 'mautic.smseasyapi.api' => [ 'class' => 'MauticFDSConversiaSmsBundleApiSmsEasyApi', 'arguments' => [ 'mautic.page.model.trackable', 'mautic.helper.phone_number', '%mautic.sms_sending_phone_number%', 'monolog.logger.mautic', '%mautic.sms_username%', '%mautic.sms_password%', ], 'alias' => 'sms_api', ], ], ], ]; in my bunlde as this . stil could not able to read this config

Please Help me

All was working fine until I tried to set the email box that mautic would access for bounce and unsubscribed emails.

I am using Godaddy to host. I called tech support and openSSL in installed on my server.

I do not have an IMAP email account and was attempting to configure mautic to use a pop account

Now I can’t access the configuration screens.

Here is my log file that is generated when I attempt to enter configuration.

Any idea of what is wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks

[2017-03-11 08:26:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT r0_.is_published AS is_published_0, r0_.date_added AS date_added_1, r0_.created_by AS created_by_2, r0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_3, r0_.date_modified AS date_modified_4, r0_.modified_by AS modified_by_5, r0_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_6, r0_.checked_out AS checked_out_7, r0_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_8, r0_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_9, r0_.id AS id_10, r0_.name AS name_11, r0_.description AS description_12, r0_.is_admin AS is_admin_13, r0_.readable_permissions AS readable_permissions_14 FROM roles r0_ WHERE r0_.is_published = ? ORDER BY r0_.name ASC’ with params [1]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away” at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT r0_.is_published AS is_published_0, r0_.date_added AS date_added_1, r0_.created_by AS created_by_2, r0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_3, r0_.date_modified AS date_modified_4, r0_.modified_by AS modified_by_5, r0_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_6, r0_.checked_out AS checked_out_7, r0_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_8, r0_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_9, r0_.id AS id_10, r0_.name AS name_11, r0_.description AS description_12, r0_.is_admin AS is_admin_13, r0_.readable_permissions AS readable_permissions_14 FROM roles r0_ WHERE r0_.is_published = ? ORDER BY r0_.name ASC’ with params [1]:nnSQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:115, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:93, PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:91)"} []
[2017-03-11 08:26:33] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Unknown: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response) (errflg=2) - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []
[2017-03-11 08:26:33] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Unknown: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response) (errflg=2) - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []
[2017-03-11 08:26:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT u0_.is_published AS is_published_0, u0_.date_added AS date_added_1, u0_.created_by AS created_by_2, u0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_3, u0_.date_modified AS date_modified_4, u0_.modified_by AS modified_by_5, u0_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_6, u0_.checked_out AS checked_out_7, u0_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_8, u0_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_9, u0_.id AS id_10, u0_.username AS username_11, u0_.password AS password_12, u0_.first_name AS first_name_13, u0_.last_name AS last_name_14, u0_.email AS email_15, u0_.position AS position_16, u0_.timezone AS timezone_17, u0_.locale AS locale_18, u0_.last_login AS last_login_19, u0_.last_active AS last_active_20, u0_.online_status AS online_status_21, u0_.preferences AS preferences_22, u0_.signature AS signature_23, r1_.is_published AS is_published_24, r1_.date_added AS date_added_25, r1_.created_by AS created_by_26, r1_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_27, r1_.date_modified AS date_modified_28, r1_.modified_by AS modified_by_29, r1_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_30, r1_.checked_out AS checked_out_31, r1_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_32, r1_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_33, r1_.id AS id_34, r1_.name AS name_35, r1_.description AS description_36, r1_.is_admin AS is_admin_37, r1_.readable_permissions AS readable_permissions_38, u0_.role_id AS role_id_39 FROM users u0_ LEFT JOIN roles r1_ ON u0_.role_id = r1_.id WHERE u0_.username = ? OR u0_.email = ?’ with params [“joevargas@mmix.net”, "joevargas@mmix.net”]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away" at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT u0_.is_published AS is_published_0, u0_.date_added AS date_added_1, u0_.created_by AS created_by_2, u0_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_3, u0_.date_modified AS date_modified_4, u0_.modified_by AS modified_by_5, u0_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_6, u0_.checked_out AS checked_out_7, u0_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_8, u0_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_9, u0_.id AS id_10, u0_.username AS username_11, u0_.password AS password_12, u0_.first_name AS first_name_13, u0_.last_name AS last_name_14, u0_.email AS email_15, u0_.position AS position_16, u0_.timezone AS timezone_17, u0_.locale AS locale_18, u0_.last_login AS last_login_19, u0_.last_active AS last_active_20, u0_.online_status AS online_status_21, u0_.preferences AS preferences_22, u0_.signature AS signature_23, r1_.is_published AS is_published_24, r1_.date_added AS date_added_25, r1_.created_by AS created_by_26, r1_.created_by_user AS created_by_user_27, r1_.date_modified AS date_modified_28, r1_.modified_by AS modified_by_29, r1_.modified_by_user AS modified_by_user_30, r1_.checked_out AS checked_out_31, r1_.checked_out_by AS checked_out_by_32, r1_.checked_out_by_user AS checked_out_by_user_33, r1_.id AS id_34, r1_.name AS name_35, r1_.description AS description_36, r1_.is_admin AS is_admin_37, r1_.readable_permissions AS readable_permissions_38, u0_.role_id AS role_id_39 FROM users u0_ LEFT JOIN roles r1_ ON u0_.role_id = r1_.id WHERE u0_.username = ? OR u0_.email = ?’ with params [“joevargas@mmix.net”, "joevargas@mmix.net"]:nnSQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:115, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:93, PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away at /home/mediamixnj/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:91)"} []