Cannot edit / view company record

I seem cannot view or edit company record in Mautic. When I click company entry in the list of companies in Mautic, nothing happened.

Also when I pasted the URL for edit company record, the screen have partial error message: “The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, contact the system administrator.”

mautic_error_company.png

Looking at error log, I saw line [2016-12-02 15:19:53] mautic.ERROR: Error: Call to a member function isRendered() on null - in file /public_html/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Company/form_fields.html.php - at line 118 [] []

Our server has PHP Version 5.6.28 and MySQL Version 5.6.34

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

I seem cannot view or edit company record in Mautic. When I click company entry in the list of companies in Mautic, nothing happened.

Also when I pasted the URL for edit company record, the screen have partial error message: “The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, contact the system administrator.”

Looking at error log, I saw line [2016-12-02 15:19:53] mautic.ERROR: Error: Call to a member function isRendered() on null - in file /public_html/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Company/form_fields.html.php - at line 118 [] []

Our server has PHP Version 5.6.28 and MySQL Version 5.6.34

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.