Contacts Editing

Hello everyone, I am new to Mautic. I have a running installation on my rackspace server that was working very well, but now all of the sudden I am unable to edit contacts. When I click on the edit button, nothing happens anymore. I checked my log files and there was this error:

[17-Nov-2016 12:11:11 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function isRendered() on null in /…mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Lead/form.html.php on line 215. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

I also noticed a new PHP file was created in the mautic/app/logs directory. The file is called: mautic_prod-2016-11-17.php.

I opened the file and this is what was in it:

[2016-11-17 07:45:07] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occured in driver: could not find driver (uncaught exception) at /…/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command mautic:campaigns:trigger [] []

[2016-11-17 17:00:16] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occured in driver: could not find driver (uncaught exception) at /…/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []

[2016-11-17 12:11:11] mautic.ERROR: Error: Call to a member function isRendered() on null - in file /mnt/target03/341221/383375/www.dt2go.com/web/content/l/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Lead/form.html.php - at line 215 [

Hello everyone, I am new to Mautic. I have a running installation on my rackspace server that was working very well, but now all of the sudden I am unable to edit contacts. When I click on the edit button, nothing happens anymore. I checked my log files and there was this error:

[17-Nov-2016 12:11:11 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function isRendered() on null in /…mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Lead/form.html.php on line 215. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

I also noticed a new PHP file was created in the mautic/app/logs directory. The file is called: mautic_prod-2016-11-17.php.

I opened the file and this is what was in it:

[2016-11-17 07:45:07] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occured in driver: could not find driver (uncaught exception) at /…/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command mautic:campaigns:trigger [] []
[2016-11-17 17:00:16] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occured in driver: could not find driver (uncaught exception) at /…/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []
[2016-11-17 12:11:11] mautic.ERROR: Error: Call to a member function isRendered() on null - in file /mnt/target03/341221/383375/www.dt2go.com/web/content/l/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Lead/form.html.php - at line 215 [