Can't edit contact

I can’t edit a contact. When I click on the edit button (top right) nothing happens. There is also no save button (version 1.4)

Also i want to delete the “bounce” label from some contacts. I can click it away, but when i open the contact again after that it is back again. Pretty sure this two problems are related…

Thanks,

Lennaert

I can’t edit a contact. When I click on the edit button (top right) nothing happens. There is also no save button (version 1.4)

Also i want to delete the “bounce” label from some contacts. I can click it away, but when i open the contact again after that it is back again. Pretty sure this two problems are related…

Thanks,
Lennaert

Any clue written int he Mautic or server logs?

I am not een expert, but is this something:

[2016-05-13 07:57:41] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Call to a member function isRendered() on a non-object - in file ……/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/form/Symfony/Component/Form/FormRenderer.php - at line 169 [] []

Yes, that is something. Any idea how to replicate it? Does it happen for all contact or just some? If so, what’s different with them? Some special value in a field? Maybe a social integration? The error is happening in the library. Not in the Mautic’s code base so it’s still hard to guess what is the cause.

It is with every contact. IF i click the edit button. (both on the detailpage as on the contact page (pull down on the left)

No social integration, some special field (sometimes empty), but nothing special. There is also no “save” button. Is dat correct?

I upgraded from 1.3.1

some more logs:
[2016-05-13 08:21:01] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Argument 1 passed to SymfonyBundleFrameworkBundleTemplatingHelperFormHelper::widget() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentFormFormView, null given, called in ……/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Lead/form.html.php on line 84 and defined - in file ……/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Templating/Helper/FormHelper.php - at line 162 [] []
[2016-05-13 08:21:01] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Argument 1 passed to SymfonyComponentFormFormRenderer::searchAndRenderBlock() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentFormFormView, null given, called in ……/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Templating/Helper/FormHelper.php on line 164 and defined - in file ……/mautic/vendor/symfony/form/Symfony/Component/Form/FormRenderer.php - at line 165 [] []
[2016-05-13 08:21:01] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Call to a member function isRendered() on a non-object - in file ……/mautic/vendor/symfony/form/Symfony/Component/Form/FormRenderer.php - at line 169 [] []

Dit a clean install, but still not working for me…

Update:

It seems that I also can’t create a new contact. I can add en contact with the quick add option.

Al other parts of mautic are working correct.

That didn’t work for me.

But I think I found the problem:

1. Did a clean install --> Creating and editing contacts works
  2. Uploaded a .csv with some contacts. Just matched some columns (name and email)
  3. Still working
  4. Than uploaded THE SAME list with THE SAME name en match some more columns (adres, etc)
  5. Stopt working!

Did a clean install again and did the same proces. But when I uploaded the same list for the second time I changed the name of the list and adding and editing is still working!

Conclusion: You can’t upload the same list twice?

One more thing. Switching of custom field like “title” is also not possible

0ff --> can’t edit
On --> can edit

Installed clean 1.4 version. I have the same issue. Get the following fatal error in Log file:

mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Call to a member function isRendered() on null - in file …mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Lead/form.html.php - at line 153 [] []

Cannot edit or add new contacts. Only adding quick contacts works. Not clear from above what to do here to get it back to work.

Only odd thing I did is toggling between German and English and adding several custom fields before importing several hundred contacts.

Any help?

I have similiar issue after turn off some fileds in menu “custom fields” this fields are default maltic fields, after turn on all fields everything is back to normal.

The error messages for this bug can be found on my post https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/4034-mautic-1-4-0-1-impossible-to-click-on-new-contact

This is still happening in 2.0. Can confirm that turning all default fields back on fixes the problem (even the ones that aren’t part of core and don’t have a lock icon). Pretty weak. Can we get a bug fix for this or something?