I am unable to install mautic software on my site. I tried to upload the .zip file to my public_html folder but when I try to access my domain.com/mautic I get the following error:
Warning: require(/home/example/public_html/mautic/app/…/vendor/symfony/class-loader/ApcClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/example/public_html/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 1344
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/example/public_html/mautic/app/…/vendor/symfony/class-loader/ApcClassLoader.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php56/lib/php’) in /home/example/public_html/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 1344
Here are the steps I followed to install the software:
- Create MySQL Database example_mautic
- Create MySQL Database user example_mautic
- Connect user to database
- Create folder in public_html “mautic”
- Upload mautic software file “2.9.2”
- Extract files
- Change permissions for logs to 7-5-5 (located in public_html/mautic/app)
- Try to access mautic installation panel at domain.com/mautic
I have searched high and low for a solution to the problem but cannot find anything.
Thanks in advance for any information that can be provided.