Cannot log into Mautic any more

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue: I cannot log into my self-hosted Mautic installation any more. It says “invalid credentials”. I tried to clear Mautic cache, cleared the cookies and so on.

Even stranger: When I connect to the internet via phone tethering (4G) and not via wifi, the login is possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Peter

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue: I cannot log into my self-hosted Mautic installation any more. It says “invalid credentials”. I tried to clear Mautic cache, cleared the cookies and so on.

Even stranger: When I connect to the internet via phone tethering (4G) and not via wifi, the login is possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Peter

Hi PeterTL,

I am new with Mautic but I have a little experience with web application.

Based on what you described, I think you have some classical issues with your cookies. You can check if it is the right problem by using the private navigation mode of your navigator, or using another navigator.

If it still doesn’t work, your webserver or Mautic itself may block your authentification for security reason (too many wrong attempts, your account or your ip is blacklisted…). Just try to connect with another IP (don’t forget to clear your navigator cache).

I hope it helps.