Can't add new asset

When I click on the + New for Assets, it looks like it’s loading (blue line runs across the top) but then it doesn’t do anything. Below is the warning and error I’m getting. I was able to add new assets before upgrading to latest version. I searched for the error but couldn’t find anything on github or otherwise. Thanks in advance for any help.

[2016-04-14 15:24:37] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: require(/home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticFormBundleEntityForm.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

[2016-04-14 15:24:37] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticFormBundleEntityForm.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php54/lib/php’) - in file /home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

When I click on the + New for Assets, it looks like it’s loading (blue line runs across the top) but then it doesn’t do anything. Below is the warning and error I’m getting. I was able to add new assets before upgrading to latest version. I searched for the error but couldn’t find anything on github or otherwise. Thanks in advance for any help.

[2016-04-14 15:24:37] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: require(/home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticFormBundleEntityForm.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-04-14 15:24:37] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticFormBundleEntityForm.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php54/lib/php’) - in file /home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

Seems to be a cache problem. Remove the app/cache/prod directory. It will regenerate on page reload and hopefully, it will regenerate complete.

Thanks! That fixed it.