Can't connect to a popup plugin

Hi guys,

Im in love with my self hosted Mautic installation but Im having a hard time trying to connect it to Layered Popup WordPress plugin I use…

When I try it says Invalid Username or Password (tripled checked against typos, Im sure it is correct)… Had already enabled HTTP basic auth and API. Ive also cleared cache and fixed database schema, but got no luck. When I change user and pass to an old mautic.net account it works flawlessly, so I think its something on my side.

iuQ8k3c.png

Checked log, heres the error thats showing up there, but I think its not related to login issue…

[2017-07-11 19:15:48] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - A non well formed numeric value encountered - in file D:homesitewwwrootappbundlesDashboardBundleEventWidgetDetailEvent.php - at line 164 [] []

Can someone help me? Thank you in advance :))

Hi guys,

Im in love with my self hosted Mautic installation but Im having a hard time trying to connect it to Layered Popup WordPress plugin I use…

When I try it says Invalid Username or Password (tripled checked against typos, Im sure it is correct)… Had already enabled HTTP basic auth and API. Ive also cleared cache and fixed database schema, but got no luck. When I change user and pass to an old mautic.net account it works flawlessly, so I think its something on my side.

Checked log, heres the error thats showing up there, but I think its not related to login issue…
[2017-07-11 19:15:48] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - A non well formed numeric value encountered - in file D:homesitewwwrootappbundlesDashboardBundleEventWidgetDetailEvent.php - at line 164 [] []

Can someone help me? Thank you in advance :))

did you find a solution, I have the same issue

Just clear the mautic cache :slight_smile:

@Emil have resolved ?

@bizcrony yes. Clearing the Mautic cache was the solution.