Can't see the preference center builder slots

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.12
My PHP version is: 7.4 CGI
My Database type and version is: Mysql

Your problem
My problem is:
I am trying to create the unsubscribe landing page, checking the page as a preference center page.
When I edit the page in the Builder I cannot see any of the preference center builder slots, only the regular ones. No segment list, preferred channel, etc. options.

These errors are showing in the log: No errors in the log

Things that might have to do with the problem:
After changing the theme in the configuration panel, I don’t see different options in the landing page designs to select from, only Blank and Code Mode.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I have the same issue hier, i hope you have found the solution.

For the GrapeJS Builder, there currently are no Preference Center slots, unfortunately.
If you want to display the contents of the slots, you can use the tokens in the text : Customize preference center | Mautic

I think some developers are working on bringing the slots back (and having more configuration options for them) - and it seems like they are nearly there: pref center work in progress by disha1611 · Pull Request #8 · mautic/grapesjs-preset-mautic · GitHub

you can get the Slots back, when you deactiveate the GrapeJs-Builder in the Plug-ins, then you can work with the legacy-builder, where the solts are there.