Preference page option in landing pages don't show up

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.2.2
My PHP version is: 7.4.30
My Database type and version is: Maria

Your problem
My problem is: I’ve created a landing page and set it as a Preference centre page but once I open the builder no options of Preference Page are shown (such as "My segments, “My channels” etc).

These errors are showing in the log: None

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

1. I’ve saved the page to see if refreshing of the page would make the options visible.
  2. In Configurations → Email settings I have set it to show all the different Preference centre options (“Show contact preference settings”, “Show contact preference settings” etc)

@theresefub Did you find the answer to your question, somewhere else?
I don’t know how many people using preference page in mautic but if they are using then they should also mention this issue.

Hi @theresefub
I apologize if I read your issue wrong,

When you start the email build process (where you set the name etc), do you see an option on the left hand side to select a preference page. You can choose which preference page should be used from there. when the user clicks the link at the bottom of the email it should redirect to the preference page.

I confirm the bug!

Here is the short video showing that the option to set the page as a preference one doesn’t seem to work. yes, it sets the page as a preference page (you can selet it later on when creating en email), but the landing page builder doesn’t have any blocks available to actually customize the preference page.

There are no errors in the log

Mautic 4.4.7
PHP Version 7.4.33

PS It looks like the issue is 6 months old…

@semel did you find out any open issue in mautic github related to this bug? If not then I will create one.