Preference center page not working

Your software
My Mautic version is:3
My PHP version is:7.4.16

Your problem
My problem is:
Hi, I have created an unsubscribe landing page, I have added the necessary fields, I have configured the email to use that page, but I still get the standard preferences page. What do I still need to do?

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-29 a las 12.07.46
Captura de pantalla 2021-04-29 a las 12.07.57

These errors are showing in the log:
[2021-04-29 11:55:40] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Trying to access array offset on value of type null - in file /var/www/clients/client0/web27/web/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Email/emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php - at line 14 {“mauticTemplateVars”:{“app”:"[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})",“value”:null,“attr”:{“class”:“form-control”},“form”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormView: null)",“id”:"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name_",“name”:“name”,“full_name”:“emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][name]”,“disabled”:false,“label”:false,“label_format”:null,“multipart”:false,“block_prefixes”:[“form”,“dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters”,"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry"],“unique_block_prefix”:"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry",“translation_domain”:null,“cache_key”:“emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters",“errors”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormErrorIterator: )",“valid”:true,“data”:null,“required”:true,“size”:null,“label_attr”:[],“compound”:true,“method”:“POST”,“action”:"",“submitted”:false,“mauticContent”:“email”,“mauticTemplate”:"MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\Email:emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php",“view”:"[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})"},“app”:"[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})",“value”:null,“attr”:{“class”:“form-control”},“form”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormView: null)",“id”:"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name”,“name”:“name”,“full_name”:“emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][name]”,“disabled”:false,“label”:false,“label_format”:null,“multipart”:false,“block_prefixes”:[“form”,“dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters”,"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry"],“unique_block_prefix”:"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry",“translation_domain”:null,“cache_key”:"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters",“errors”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormErrorIterator: )",“valid”:true,“data”:null,“required”:true,“size”:null,“label_attr”:,“compound”:true,“method”:“POST”,“action”:"",“submitted”:false,“mauticContent”:“email”,“mauticTemplate”:“MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\Email:_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php”,“view”:"[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})",“isPrototype”:true,“filterType”:"",“filterGroup”:""}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

You need to have the right settings in Settings > Email preferences
See:

1 Like

Hi Joeyk,
first of all thank you very much for the video, it is very well explained. But I have already made these settings but I still get the standard form.
Here is my configuration

any ideas please?

Question: page is published right?

I can see its published… Can you change the name and alias to something else?

Yes, I can change it without any problem.

I have changed it and updated the email, but it still won’t load the personalized page.

Captura de pantalla 2021-05-03 a las 9.38.13

Hi @ireferpesa did you get the preference center running? i’m facing the same situation.

I have the same issue here!!! :open_mouth: