Custom unsubscribe page will not loaded

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.9
My PHP version is: 8.0.29
My Database type and version is: mariadb 10.6.12
VPS with ubuntu 22.04
apache 2.4.57

Your problem
My problem is that Mautic does not load my custom unsubscribe page.

I have installed Mautic and it works as supposed but I have problems to use a custom unsubscribe page.

To see a custom unsubscribe page I think I must do the fowllowing settings:
At the email settings I must set all unsubscribe settings to yes
I create a form with a radio group for unsubscribe reasons including a button at the end
I create a landing page which includes the form. I also set the landing page as a preference center page
Also the used segment is set as preference center page
I create a email as channel and set my landing page to my custom unsubscribe page and I insert the {unsubscribe_url} to the email content

I send out the email to the members of the segments. They receive the email and can click the unsubscribe link. Each recipient has it´s own link with an individual number at the end.

I supposed that this action will show the custom unsubscription page but it shows only the standard unsubscribe page.

Is this the normal behaviour or did I forget to make a setting?

Some ideas to solve this?

Does no one have the same problem or do you not use an unsunscribe link?

I’m having the same issue. This is the first time I’ve tried to implement it, I’ve followed almost every guide and I’m pretty sure that I’m not missing anything yet I cannot get this custom unsubscribe page to work. I also think this isn’t a very common feature people use so that’s why I don’t see a lot of people complaining about it. However, this seems to be a pretty old issue, see the following posts: