Custom unsubscribe landing page issue

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4
My PHP version is: PHP Version 7.4.3
My Database type and version is:

My GOAL
I would like to use a custom landing page as the unsubscribe page instead of the default.

Your problem
My problem is:

What I have tried is the following:

1. I created a custom html landing page to use for unsubscribing and assigned it as the preference center page.

2. I then assigned my email to use that landing page as the unsubscribe page.

3. I tried using the {unsubscribe_url} within the email but it takes me to the generic unsubscribe page and not my custom page. I have also tried using the {Pagelink=1} but once I save the code, it doesn’t seem like it takes the changes with the pagelink.

4. I try sending myself an email via send email as a example and going to my contacts and sending an individual email to test the links but they both don’t work.

5. When I look at my landing page and I click on the default button “save preferences”, it doesn’t seem to be doing anything. I noticed that the anchor link has a href attribute of javascript:void(null) but besides that I am not sure what else to look for.

Unsubscribe landing page:

Unsubscribe landing page code:

Output of email and node.

Unsubscribe settings:

Email that I am using for testing: Obten más pacientes con Cha'Pay! La nueva forma de pagar por tu salud!
Landing page: Cha’Pay Unsubscribe :pensive: (chapay.mx)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don’t know the solution, but I would like to mention, that the email drwaing following me with it’s eyes totally freaked me out.

2 Likes

We totally need a sad mautibot for our unsub email in the community!

3 Likes

@joeyk @rcheesley Haha the unsubscribe page was just setting i was checking out. But is this something that can be done?

I’m very confused about the pref center myself.
When you try to build your own, make sure, that Unsubscribe settings are set according to the perference center tokens you use.