I have created a custom preference page on Unsubscribe link
- Created a new theme for the landing page using page.html.twig.
- Upload this theme in mautic.
- Go to the landing page and select this theme and set it as a preference center page.
- Then go to the Emails and from the dropdown in “Preference center page” select this landing page.
- Select “YES” for “Show contact preference settings” and “YES” for “Show contact segment preferences” in the Email Setting.
- Send an e-mail to a test segment and click on Unsubscribe link from the mailbox.
It always shows the Standard Preference Design Page. It doesn’t show the custom Preference Page. I want to show custom contact segment preferences.
Also, try it by updating mautic to the 3.3.3 version but still not successful.
I have read many posts regarding this issue but cannot find any solution. Is it a bug or something that I am missing here?