'Change campaigns' action doesn't seem to work

Hi there, I use my mautic account’s campaign builder to re-create my friend’s multiple email drips. Due to the size of his drips, I’ve to break it up into multiple campaigns each tie with 1 email message.

I use ‘change campaigns’ actions to trigger the next email according to user’s decisions, but it seems the next email always doesn’t get send out at all (tested a few times using different email addresses).

Questions:

1. Is the ‘change campaigns’ action actually working or any restrictions that I need to know?
  2. Is this the correct way to break up sizable email drips or is there a better way?

Thanks for your help.

Hi there, I use my mautic account’s campaign builder to re-create my friend’s multiple email drips. Due to the size of his drips, I’ve to break it up into multiple campaigns each tie with 1 email message.

I use ‘change campaigns’ actions to trigger the next email according to user’s decisions, but it seems the next email always doesn’t get send out at all (tested a few times using different email addresses).

Questions:

1. Is the ‘change campaigns’ action actually working or any restrictions that I need to know?
  2. Is this the correct way to break up sizable email drips or is there a better way?

Thanks for your help.

it seems I just faced such issue as well. Wondering about it as well.