Change segment owner

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.14-1~deb10u1

Your problem
My problem is: I would like to change the owner of a segment to another user, who is now in charge for that segment. How do I do that?

These errors are showing in the log: none. I see no error, I just cannot find how to do an action.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: for contacts one can select some contacts from the list and use the down-pointing arrow in the upper-left corner. However I cannot find such a thing for segments or other objects. I searched everywhere in the interface, but I cannot find anything. It is not even possible for an administrator to see who is the current owner.

I think we simply don’t have a concept of “segment ownership”.

A simple 1:1 relationship between users and sales staff makes a lot of sense; in all other cases I’d start with “why”, i.e. what is the meaning for you behind “ownership”; what are you trying to achieve?

E.g. if you want to make sure that the right sender is used in emails, that would be done in the email template (“advanced” tab).

Cheers,
Ekke

// Subscribe to the Mautic Podcast at www.Mauticast.com - and let us know what topics or interviews you would like to hear!
(German version at www.Mauticast.de)

Apparently segments is the wrong example, my bad, I got confused. However, for other categories of object there apparently is a concept of ownership. For example, for forms, landing pages, emails, etc, I can configure for different roles privileges like “View Own” and “View Others”, meaning that there is a concept of ownership. So how do I change the owner of a form, landing page, email, etc?

Thanks for helping!