Chron Jobs Returning "Could not open input file:"

I’ve made sure the chron jobs are pointing to the correct path in my hosting environment. However, for some reason they don’t seem to be functioning correctly. I get errors from my server every time they try and run:

“Could not open input file: /path/app/console/”

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

I’ve made sure the chron jobs are pointing to the correct path in my hosting environment. However, for some reason they don’t seem to be functioning correctly. I get errors from my server every time they try and run:

“Could not open input file: /path/app/console/”

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

What is the full command you run in the cron setup? Are you using crontab for cron job setting or some UI from server provider? Do you have SSH access?

I am running three of the chron jobs provided as I do not intend to schedule emails. They are:

php /home/user/web/url/public_html/app/console/ mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod
php /home/user/web/url/public_html/app/console/ mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
php /home/user/web/url/public_html/app/console/ mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

This is running on a web server that uses the VestaCP control panel. I am using the GUI in VestaCP to add the Chron jobs. I have SSH turned off on the server for security but can activate it if need be. Thank you very much for your help!

You install Mautic from a Auto Installer like Softlocus or you download Mautic from this site?

Downloaded from the Mautic website.

If what you’ve pasted is correct for your cron jobs, there should not be a trailing slash after console. So for example, it should be php /home/user/web/url/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

Thank you so much! That worked like a charm!