Proper cron job setup for GoDaddy

I’m on GoDaddy shared hosting. I’ve tried all sorts of formats but keep getting this: Could not open input file: /xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

Could someone tell me the appropriate script I need to run? Here’s an example of one that failed: /usr/local/bin/php -q “$home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod”

Thanks, I’m going to get in touch with them now, appreciate it!

php /home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod ended up working for me. I cannot for the life of me figured out how I managed to screw that up. Thank you for your patience!

Proper format should be , just copy paste the below line in cron jobs.
Below are the setting used in godaddy by me on a test machine:
php /home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

This one used in namecheap:
php /usr/local/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

Please make sure you are adding php in front, and try without -q.
If all fails check with godaddy customer support, it could be the fact that “enhanced security” option might be checked.

I’m on GoDaddy shared hosting. I’ve tried all sorts of formats but keep getting this: Could not open input file: /xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

Could someone tell me the appropriate script I need to run? Here’s an example of one that failed: /usr/local/bin/php -q “$home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod”

Hello!

I am getting a 500 error when I try and add the cron to my Namecheap cPanel.

Here is the error:
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘{’ in /opt/alt/php56/usr/bin/php on line 2265
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.6.17
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Here is my cron entry:
php /usr/local/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

I’m running 1.2.4.

I’d love some help!