CKeditor Plugins

I’m adding plugins to CKeditor, are there any mautic-related steps to follow? Any limitations as to which features might not work? I don’t see the features after adding (and modifying the extraplugins in the config.js).

Thanks,

I’m adding plugins to CKeditor, are there any mautic-related steps to follow? Any limitations as to which features might not work? I don’t see the features after adding (and modifying the extraplugins in the config.js).
Thanks,

I built a new version of CKeditor on their site, and installed under the ckeditor folder in mautic. I retained the old folder and can go back if needed. It seems mautic is looking for specific plugins and nothing shows up on the custom HTML editor now; I replaced the colordialog folder with the old colordialog folder (before update) to try, no difference. I get the following in the log. Are there any mautic related steps involved in this, should I not be able to update and configure ckeditor?

mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/js/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/colordialog/plugin.js?t=FB9E” at /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 352