Clear cache with ftp

Your software
My Mautic version is:3.3
My PHP version is: 7.4.18
My Database type and version is:SQL serveravatar

Your problem
My problem is:I need to clear cache using ftp (PuTTY is not connecting for some reason, I have also contacted Vultr) so I can see the cache clearing plugin I installed via ftp, can anyone help?

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Delete the contents of var/cache/prod

Thanks EJL for your help! 1 more question, I backed up that folder and there are more than 1600 files and several folders in it, deleting the entire contents sounds drastic, do I have to recreate the folders?

Mautic will automatically recreate it for you.

Excellent! I deleted all files and was able to see the gautit clear cache plugin, which I Activated and saved, when I run it I see a Permissions error, my plugins through ftp installation show permissions of 775 and 664. I read in doc that mautic requires 755 and 644, which my install has, the plugins are 775 and 664. the other 3 plugins I added through ftp with the correct folder structure do not show up in Plugins Page. Message: An error occured. Either directory not found or directory permission not set correctly

You can click update plugins and then clear cache again.

Why not use “console cache:clear” command via ssh or save as a cron and run only when necessary

I read the clear cache plugin in no longer supported.