Code editor changes inline styles

Hi, I made a few changes recently on a email campaign, but for some reason, when I opened up the same email code today, some of my inline css styles where screwed up badly. You can see what I mean in this picture…

k6Z6PqL0I.png

Has anyone seen something like that before? Is there a way to prevent this?

Hi, I made a few changes recently on a email campaign, but for some reason, when I opened up the same email code today, some of my inline css styles where screwed up badly. You can see what I mean in this picture…

Has anyone seen something like that before? Is there a way to prevent this?

The editor bloats code.
If you have phpmyadmin, edit the emails table and manually plug your html there to completely bypass Froala.

[quote=16837:@swip]The editor bloats code.
If you have phpmyadmin, edit the emails table and manually plug your html there to completely bypass Froala.[/quote]

Holy sh… if that’s the way to go, I’ll do. Thanks a lot @swip :wink:

Can you guys go and comment on this Github thread about Froala https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/2653. Throw some support behind getting rid of this dreadful editor, or at least creating an easy way to disable it.

If I’m not mistaken, it’s already in motion for 2.3; just undergoing additional testing.
It’s labeled for Milestone 2.3

swip has got it right I think. Just be sure to update your email template if necessary with the updated code so it’ll take next time the cache clears. If you’re looking to do several emails, and doing testing, sending etc then changes to the template can be a BIG pain b/c it clears any email content you may have built already. I think this would be a workaround though that could obviously save alot of time. I’ll test out and try to remember to post back my results from working the code directly in the DB instead of using the editor.