Collaborative design of a newsletter

Hi there,

I’m looking for a way / process to collaboratively design a newsletter.

In many companies (Mine included), different people have to prepare different part of a newsletter (Content wise).

If we could have this process or some features to support this, it would be great!

Any ideas there?

Hi there,

I’m looking for a way / process to collaboratively design a newsletter.

In many companies (Mine included), different people have to prepare different part of a newsletter (Content wise).
If we could have this process or some features to support this, it would be great!

Any ideas there?

Many people can edit an email and add the content they want. Is that not collaborative enough? If not, could you describe what the workflow should look like?

Hi,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I’m not sure what is on the market.
But we could have 1 person in charge of the newsletter that could split in different sections and assign to users.
Those users could write their content and the owner will validate/read-proof/design.

Well at least, I do not wish everyone to have access to the full mail. What if they change something by mistake and I don’t point it out…

Thanks

Hi karibu,

Just my 2p:

Can your process be such that the guy in charge sends an email out to his coworkers asking them to each do their sections. Once they have finished, they will email it back to the guy in charge who will compile the sections into a full email?

On the other point of validation and proof reading, I have seen it in print systems where an approval process is implemented where someone with authority has to approve artworks and contents before they are produced. This facility does not exist in Mautic yet but I can see it being useful in head quarter-branch scenarios where contents may be produced at branches and has to be approved by head quarters. This distribution of work is quite common in producing printed artworks - I am not sure if you have the same workflow for emails. If yes then I’m sure someone can write a plugin to do it.

Linh