Command to view queue? Emails going out more than once - bad for reputation

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.2.27

Your problem
My problem is:
Emails already sent and read are triggered again when running mautic:emails:send from command line.

Is there a command to either view the queue or clear the queue?

Exim has this but nothing is inside exim queue, so I’m assuming these emails are somehow queued up and it’s important to empty it to preserve email reputation.

These errors are showing in the log:
No errors tail -f /var/log/exim_mainlog shows multiple emails going out and accepted more than once.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Asking if there is a necessary command to empty or view the mautic queue? Can’t find such an important command anywhere.

The directory:

/app/spool/default

contains all queued emails. it was filled with emails from several days ago. I deleted them and the queue is now empty.

Since it is very important that unsent or mis-appropriated emails don’t go out more than once to preserve email reputation (people will quickly mark your emails as spam if they receive it more than once) please provide either 1) a way within mautic to view the clogged up queue with dates of emails and provide a way to clear it out or 2) somehow make it clear to users of Mautic how to clear out the queue.

Thanks.