Company Name Change (Shows old company name in listings)

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: 10.3.28-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is: Client has updated or changed the company name, on the first contact it changes the name fine, any other contact that’s part of that company still shows the old name.

So when you go to > Company > Company Name > Click on the ‘View contacts’ for that company, it lists them all, but must under column ‘Primary Company’ still show the old name.

Only ID 4731 shows the correct name 6268 below the old name, if you go into each record Company Field has the new name in it.

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Tried updating from 4.1 to 4.4.5 to see if the issue went away.

Hi, how did he update the name?
import? api? overwrote manually?

Import was the original source of the data, then a manual update of the name a year later.

Was the name of the company updated on company level or by the contact?
As the company name is the key, if you change the company name by the contact, it means the person started to work at a new company.
You need to change the name under companes - name

Yes company name was changed at the company level, as it has 13 contacts in it, all the contacts at the contact level show the new name (if you open them up, each contact), but on the contacts listing page, they show as the old company name.

That does sound like a bug :frowning: Issues · mautic/mautic · GitHub