Complex segments - new object types

Hi,

I’m very new to Mautic and I’m trying to create complex segments for my contacts that require additional object types to be imported into Mautic.

Example: I would like to target a list of contacts that has made a purchase on my site in September. Next month I would like to target contacts that have made at least 2 purchases in October. To do this, I would have to import a complete list of purchases from my existing e-commerce tool into Mautic and be able to use that data to create a segment.

What’s the best approach to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Georges

Hi,

I’m very new to Mautic and I’m trying to create complex segments for my contacts that require additional object types to be imported into Mautic.

Example: I would like to target a list of contacts that has made a purchase on my site in September. Next month I would like to target contacts that have made at least 2 purchases in October. To do this, I would have to import a complete list of purchases from my existing e-commerce tool into Mautic and be able to use that data to create a segment.

What’s the best approach to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Georges

Hi,

I’m also new to Mautic and i’ve got the same challenge. If i have data I want to use in a campaign e.g sales information and product data where there is a 1 to many relationship with a contact (who may have completed multiple historic sales transactions and bought several products) I’m not sure how to achieve this. I want to be able to segment based on more than just the contact record essentially, same as Georges above.

Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks
Dan