Contacts created count - obnoxiously large!

OK I just noticed it…

It seems as if every visit is getting counted…

I am not sure… may be I am missing something… but should we not have a way to disable such count so that our “actual contacts” count is not disturbed?

More so… is it really necessary to have anonymous leads getting counted? Lets say if we are interested to know how many visited the page and how many gets converted it should show up there… or better yet… have separate count for anonymous and actual contacts…

Also… I am noticing that numbers increasing even with no form showing up on the page… its just that I have one form with mautic api attached to it but i have the form disable/not to show up anywhere…

Would like to know the reason… or understand atleast whats going on :)

Regards

OK I just noticed it…

It seems as if every visit is getting counted…

I am not sure… may be I am missing something… but should we not have a way to disable such count so that our “actual contacts” count is not disturbed?

More so… is it really necessary to have anonymous leads getting counted? Lets say if we are interested to know how many visited the page and how many gets converted it should show up there… or better yet… have separate count for anonymous and actual contacts…

Also… I am noticing that numbers increasing even with no form showing up on the page… its just that I have one form with mautic api attached to it but i have the form disable/not to show up anywhere…

Would like to know the reason… or understand atleast whats going on :slight_smile:

Regards