Country/city is not correct when I do integration

When I integrate a form into 3rd party apps such as WordPress (form submitted on the backend after someone purchase a product), Facebook lead ads. the country/city is not correct. I saw country/city is from the server of the 3rd party app. Is there any chance to fix it asap on the next update?

When I integrate a form into 3rd party apps such as WordPress (form submitted on the backend after someone purchase a product), Facebook lead ads. the country/city is not correct. I saw country/city is from the server of the 3rd party app. Is there any chance to fix it asap on the next update?

I use custom WP plugin (optin form) and paste my optin form code on my product setting inside WP. When someone purchase my product then they automatically will be added into a segment. It just works… but the country/city is wrong. The country/city shows my WP site server, not actual customers’ city/country.

my custom plugin.
also when I use fb lead ads, the subsrciber come from the server of CRM I use. even though the actual country is different.
Any suggestion to fix it?

This issue also occurs when I use 3rd party apps such upviral.com, connectio.io when I do integration with that apps. the IP of my contacts are from the IP (country) of the app, not the actual IP (country) of the contact.