Form integration in Wordpress failure

Hi!

We set up a lot of forms for different websites and pages. It works fine so far, that the forms are shown correctly in Wordpress at the front end. The problem is, that often times the submit process doesn´t work right or stable over the time.

After sending a newsletter request, the form freezes and shows the typed in email address, but no switchung to the “Thank you” page.

Other case: A form that is combinde with an asset download doesn´t execute the download and the problem, described above, occurs here again: the form doesn´t switch to next page.

Because we have set up a direct integration to SugarCRM, I see, that the forms were submitted! Here all form infos went in.

Where to look at? php, cron jobs or is it a Wordpress problem?

Thanks for reply in advance!

Matt

Hi!

We set up a lot of forms for different websites and pages. It works fine so far, that the forms are shown correctly in Wordpress at the front end. The problem is, that often times the submit process doesn´t work right or stable over the time.

After sending a newsletter request, the form freezes and shows the typed in email address, but no switchung to the “Thank you” page.

Other case: A form that is combinde with an asset download doesn´t execute the download and the problem, described above, occurs here again: the form doesn´t switch to next page.

Because we have set up a direct integration to SugarCRM, I see, that the forms were submitted! Here all form infos went in.

Where to look at? php, cron jobs or is it a Wordpress problem?

Thanks for reply in advance!

Matt

@Matt_Spank i write this guide and I use that to connect Mautic and SuiteCRM
medium.com/@NinJoan/lifesaver-how-to-feed-mautic-with-contact-form-7-ae1245152218

@ninjoan Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortuntaley I have to continue with the implementation of the form id in wordpress, because I did this for more than 30 company websites each with an own url, but all in one WP instance. So I can´t start to generate the forms in Wordpress now. Wordpress has to draw the form infos and actions from Mautic. So I am still looking for a solution, why the form logic doesn´t work reliable…