Sending email no longer triggers when my contacts fill out the form (embedded on a Wordpress page)

I have set up of the latest Mautic software for at least 3 weeks.

I used to send email and created a lead form which I embedded on a Wordpress page.

The lead form actions should tag the lead and send the form results to an email address.

When I display the form on the Wordpress page, fill it out and submit, the following happens:

The submit button remains at “Please wait…”

The lead is created according to the field values

The lead is not tagged

The lead form results are not sent to the email address

It seems that the lead creation works fine, but the form actions are not triggered. Somehow the form “hangs”, this is what the “Please wait…” indicates. I tested again in the form preview - same (negative) result.

Any ideas on how to debug this? I’ve checked the log and the only maybe relevant error I can find is:

I have set up of the latest Mautic software for at least 3 weeks.
I used to send email and created a lead form which I embedded on a Wordpress page.
The lead form actions should tag the lead and send the form results to an email address.

When I display the form on the Wordpress page, fill it out and submit, the following happens:

The submit button remains at "Please wait..."
The lead is created according to the field values
The lead is not tagged
The lead form results are not sent to the email address

It seems that the lead creation works fine, but the form actions are not triggered. Somehow the form “hangs”, this is what the “Please wait…” indicates. I tested again in the form preview - same (negative) result.

Any ideas on how to debug this? I’ve checked the log and the only maybe relevant error I can find is: