Form embedded in Wordpress

I’ve embedded a simple form into my wordpress site (automatic mode). I’m making some tests, I’m not a programmer. It works well to generate leads and a list, but the campaign list doesn’t work. The first action of the campaign is sending a mail with a link to an asset. What i’m doing wrong? It may be that, even if I delete the lead to each test, with the same ip I can’t receive the same email? I try to change the mail but doesn’t work. I try to change pc in the same lan, but doesn’t work.

P.S. sorry for my bad english, but let me express my gratitude to mautic for giving my project a chance.

I’ve embedded a simple form into my wordpress site (automatic mode). I’m making some tests, I’m not a programmer. It works well to generate leads and a list, but the campaign list doesn’t work. The first action of the campaign is sending a mail with a link to an asset. What i’m doing wrong? It may be that, even if I delete the lead to each test, with the same ip I can’t receive the same email? I try to change the mail but doesn’t work. I try to change pc in the same lan, but doesn’t work.

P.S. sorry for my bad english, but let me express my gratitude to mautic for giving my project a chance.

Hi just trying to confirm what the issue is - is the email not getting sent? if that’s the issue can you check and make sure emails are going out with the test button?

Yes the email is not getting sent. I am using the system on mautic’s host. ago.mautic.com. What’s the test button?

Now I try to change the email again, updated and saved changes of the campaign, and the the campaign starts: three mail sent to three different contacts. I did not make any other change. In the reports only one email is “read”, but I opened the three email. Moreover the second action of the campaign didn’t start: a second email to be sent after the download of an asset (a link in the first email).

I’m sure it’s my fault! Sorry