Campaign problem

I’m having trouble with getting my campaign working I’ve got a sign up on my homepage on gavinperkins.co.uk this is purely fictitious just to learn how mautic works.

what is suppose to happen is you sign up and you receive an email if you open it you receive second email but the second email isn’t sending.

I’ve also tried having a link in the first email that if click it sends the second one but that isnt working either.

I’ve set up the WordPress mautic base URL

I’m having trouble with getting my campaign working I’ve got a sign up on my homepage on gavinperkins.co.uk this is purely fictitious just to learn how mautic works.

what is suppose to happen is you sign up and you receive an email if you open it you receive second email but the second email isn’t sending.

I’ve also tried having a link in the first email that if click it sends the second one but that isnt working either.

I’ve set up the WordPress mautic base URL

this is what I’ve added my cronjobs at siteground

15 minutes
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:webhooks:process > /dev/null 2>&1

10 minutes
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:leadlists:update > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:campaigns:update > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild > /dev/null 2>&1

every minute
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:email:process > /dev/null 2>&1

once a day
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:fetch:email > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/php70/bin/php /home/techneca/email/app/console mautic:iplookup:download > /dev/null 2>&1

When I’m testing it the campaign doesn’t show up as the email being opened but with the mautic chrome extension I can see that the email is opened and the page is visited.

Ah haa!!! ITS WORKING!!! I put in the cron jobs incorrectly, I followed this video to the letter and now its working!!!

https://youtu.be/XXMLk8TrG10