Emails not sending

Hi,

I have a form on my website and when submitted it adds the lead but does not send the email. I’ve read through the forum questions that are similar, checked my campaign and I just can’t see what’s wrong. Sending an example and an email directly to the lead works fine. One time it sent the email but it sent it to my email and not the leads. I think it may have something to do with the same IP but I really don’t understand it–I am the one submitting the form but I’m using different email addresses. The lead shows the correct email address but it doesn’t send the email. So I can’t submit test forms from the same IP? Is that it? Sorry, if this is asking something that’s already been asked but I did look at questions on the forum and I still don’t get it.

Also, I do have some things in the error log: [2016-01-23 00:00:08] mautic.ERROR: DoctrineDBALDBALException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT max(list_leads.lead_id) as max_id, count(distinct(list_leads.lead_id)) as lead_count FROM lead_lists_leads list_leads WHERE (list_leads.manually_removed = ?) AND (list_leads.leadlist_id IN ()) AND (list_leads.date_added <= ‘2016-01-23 00:00:08’) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM campaign_leads campaign_leads WHERE (campaign_leads.lead_id = list_leads.lead_id) AND (campaign_leads.manually_removed = ?) AND (campaign_leads.campaign_id = 1)))’ with params [0, 0]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (list_leads.date_added <= ‘2016-01-23 00:00:08’) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT ’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php line 91 while running console command mautic:campaigns:update [] []

thanks for any help! I’m getting a little frustrated…

Diane

Hi,

I have a form on my website and when submitted it adds the lead but does not send the email. I’ve read through the forum questions that are similar, checked my campaign and I just can’t see what’s wrong. Sending an example and an email directly to the lead works fine. One time it sent the email but it sent it to my email and not the leads. I think it may have something to do with the same IP but I really don’t understand it–I am the one submitting the form but I’m using different email addresses. The lead shows the correct email address but it doesn’t send the email. So I can’t submit test forms from the same IP? Is that it? Sorry, if this is asking something that’s already been asked but I did look at questions on the forum and I still don’t get it.

Also, I do have some things in the error log: [2016-01-23 00:00:08] mautic.ERROR: DoctrineDBALDBALException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT max(list_leads.lead_id) as max_id, count(distinct(list_leads.lead_id)) as lead_count FROM lead_lists_leads list_leads WHERE (list_leads.manually_removed = ?) AND (list_leads.leadlist_id IN ()) AND (list_leads.date_added <= ‘2016-01-23 00:00:08’) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM campaign_leads campaign_leads WHERE (campaign_leads.lead_id = list_leads.lead_id) AND (campaign_leads.manually_removed = ?) AND (campaign_leads.campaign_id = 1)))’ with params [0, 0]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (list_leads.date_added <= ‘2016-01-23 00:00:08’) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT ’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home1/wolf/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php line 91 while running console command mautic:campaigns:update [] []

thanks for any help! I’m getting a little frustrated…

Diane

Hi,

no need to get frustrated. If you’d try to google the error message, you’d get to the fix:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1286

The new Mautic 1.2.4 with this fix should be released very soon.

Ok, thanks. I did google it and returned no results; Google must not find github stuff; or it didn’t in this case. Hope it’s out soon, anxious to move forward. Thanks again! I appreciate your help. Always glad to know it’s not user error :slight_smile:

Diane