I’ve created the following:
- Landing page with form
- Form for landing page above
- Thank you page, which is redirected to after submitting the form above on the landing page above
- I created an email to be sent to the contact after the form is submitted, when trying to view the email after selecting it mautic gives an ‘undefined’ error even though the form is selected, my guess is this is the problem.
The workflow should be:
- User lands on landing page with form
- User submits form and is redirected to the thank you page
- User can download the offer or click to visit the main website
- User is sent an email with the ebook attached and download link
As I said above when trying to select the email on form action creation it selects the email but after applying the change or saving the form and opening it back up for editing and clicking the ‘preview email’ button it takes me to an error page with undefined, my guess is this isn’t attaching properly.
When trying to submit the form on the landing page when I click ‘download’ the button changes to ‘please wait…’ and no redirect takes place and no email is sent.
Any ideas on what I can check in order to get this working?