Create a Google Tag Manager template for Mautic

My idea is: We could create a community template to enable people to get up and running with Mautic quickly

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: Marketers and people using GTM for their tag deployment will be able to get going much faster. Plus people will find our template and may discover Mautic.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: Marketers, Google Tag Manager users

Any code or resources to support this idea: Vorlagen an die Community-Galerie für Vorlagen senden  |  Google Tag Manager Templates  |  Google for Developers here is the info on the gallery and the custom template Krótki przewodnik po szablonach niestandardowych  |  Google Tag Manager Templates  |  Google for Developers

Are you willing to work on this idea?: Yes, if someone can support with the technical implementation

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further? Technical resource to help understand what we need to do.

if so, a HowTo for Matomo should also be made.

Google well and good but the alternatives should be considered as well.

1 Like

I think this one is solved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Replying to my own question :: indeed there are Mautic templates for Google Tag Manager. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

That’s good to know @miamiman - thanks for replying! We didn’t create them ourselves (as Mautic) so I’m guessing they were community-contributed. Good to hear it’s resolved though!