Create a timeline event when social monitoring finds a new tweet

I think it would be a good idea if when social monitoring finds a tweet it puts a new event in the timeline for the contact.

As it is now, it just creates the contact and sets the Twitter handle. I have 10 social monitors and there is no indication which one the lead came in from unless I go to the social monitor page itself and even then I can’t see what tweet triggered it.

9/10 times I’ll want to view the tweet to see if the lead is qualified and probably actually respond to it. It would be perfect if I could one click respond with some canned responses but for now I’ll just settle for being able to see what they tweeted.

Anther idea is to somehow work it into the social tab but I think I prefer the timeline.

I think it would be a good idea if when social monitoring finds a tweet it puts a new event in the timeline for the contact.

As it is now, it just creates the contact and sets the Twitter handle. I have 10 social monitors and there is no indication which one the lead came in from unless I go to the social monitor page itself and even then I can’t see what tweet triggered it.

9/10 times I’ll want to view the tweet to see if the lead is qualified and probably actually respond to it. It would be perfect if I could one click respond with some canned responses but for now I’ll just settle for being able to see what they tweeted.

Anther idea is to somehow work it into the social tab but I think I prefer the timeline.

This is a great idea. Does anyone have any insight into what part of the code would need to be reworked to enable this?