Social details each contacts

Hi,

Can you please suggest how to add social monitoring in respect each contact? I have added facebook, twitter link but not showing the contact FB or twitter details.

Hi,
Can you please suggest how to add social monitoring in respect each contact? I have added facebook, twitter link but not showing the contact FB or twitter details.

@bose , good afternoon.

In the case of twitter, you added tb the cron job ???

In the case of FB, I have already integrated more still I did not see anything different …

Hi,
I have install the twitter and Facebook both from plug-in section. Able to see the each contacts twitter activity from under contact details social Tab. But unable to see the Facebook activity. Could you please help me how to achieve this? thanks in advance.

Hi,

How to implement dynamic web content in my wordpress site. I have created dynamic web content and In my wordpress site install the wp-mautic and add the below code in my page.

Text in the html - this shows up if the visitor is not known

But it displays the code in the front site. I have watched the video for dynamic content. Could you please tell how it would be implement? If you provide some video URL it would be better.

@bose, all good?
I’m here now trying with Dynamic Content and also have not got anything yet … Did you get something?