Cronfig.io Contact Form Issue

Hello John,

I tried to make a form submission on your Cronfig.io site but after clicking Submit it just hangs with ‘Please wait’ and there is no indication if the message went through. Tried with 2 different browsers and the same result. You might want to check that form.

Anyways, my message was this:

Hi John,

I am using a Windows Hosting Account and I have successfully installed Mautic and am now in the process of configuring all the various parts that need configuring.

Now, Windows Server does not have Cron Jobs but they have a Scheduler but there are of course 3rd party Cron services available like EasyCron for example. Is Cronfig something like EasyCron and is it useable in a Windows Server environment?

Many thanks and regards,

Bill

Hello John,

I tried to make a form submission on your Cronfig.io site but after clicking Submit it just hangs with ‘Please wait’ and there is no indication if the message went through. Tried with 2 different browsers and the same result. You might want to check that form.

Anyways, my message was this:

Hi John,

I am using a Windows Hosting Account and I have successfully installed Mautic and am now in the process of configuring all the various parts that need configuring.

Now, Windows Server does not have Cron Jobs but they have a Scheduler but there are of course 3rd party Cron services available like EasyCron for example. Is Cronfig something like EasyCron and is it useable in a Windows Server environment?

Many thanks and regards,

Bill

Ok quick update. I just read somewhere that Cronfig does not work for Mautic v2 upwards, so nevermind - please ignore my question. I think I will try ou EasyCron and see how it goes.

Hi,

thanks for the form issue report. I fixed it. You can use scheduler, it should work the same. All you need is to trigger some commands periodically. But also go ahead and try Cronfig. The plugin was updated.

John