Custom form integration

hello, we have our own custom forms that send datas to a web application. I’d like to send leads to Mautic too. Is it possible to assign them to a specific smart list? Is it enough to write leadlist_id & lead_id association in lead_lists_leads table?

hello, we have our own custom forms that send datas to a web application. I’d like to send leads to Mautic too. Is it possible to assign them to a specific smart list? Is it enough to write leadlist_id & lead_id association in lead_lists_leads table?

Hi!

Yes, that is certainly one way to do it. You can also have your other application post the form data directly to your Mautic installation as well if you prefer and pass the fields in your POST request. Either way should establish the relationship for you and allow you to add leads to a list.

Thanks!
David

Hi,

I’m very interested in this issue too…

I have a form posting data (event reservation) to our application and I need to send the data of applicants to Mautic too…

I think the way you propose (re-POST data to Mautic) it is very interesting.

Can you suggest how to implement such (hidden) form?
I’ve seen the HTML proposed for manual insertion and it’s full of javascript validation code and other stuff… do you think it’s ok to put in our application site a minimal form reposting input fields?

Es:

CONFERMA <input type="hidden" name="mauticform[messenger]" id="mauticform_stubcampaignform_messenger" value="1" /

Thank you.

Enrico

Thank you very much dbhurley,

when posting data to Mautic, do I need to assign a value to internal (DC2Type:array) and social_cache (DC2Type:array) too? I see this default value “a:0:{}”…

[quote=2392:@superedo73]Hi,

I’m very interested in this issue too…

Can you suggest how to implement such (hidden) form?

Enrico[/quote]

Ciao Enrico (Italiano come me?),

I’m sorry I’m not a developer… I cannot help you much, but I think it’s a simple task… just sending data to a Db…