Mautic Automation of List with Pre-populated data

I am thinking if mautic is good fit for these cases below?

Suppose we have an ecommerce website which has sign up form & also cart system.

1. So once user signed up at our website -we want to create a automatic lead in mautic & automatically its should get pre-populated with some data we are collected from our user like Name, email address & Automatically associate that lead in a list “Signed Up Members” (which we have manually created in mautic already)

2. Then we have also created another lists “Paid Sign ups”

So when user pay for services & does checkout- We will populate the lead automatically with more custom data like address, etc & also move the lead from list “Sign Up Members” to “Paid Sign Up”

Basically we want to create several conditional list & based upon the customer data collected from time to time, we need to move, copy, delete the leads in mautic for best experience.

3. We also need to create some custom actions or custom events for scoring the leads like customer who visit the url of our website for 1st time gets 30 score, customer who download the free item gets 20 score.

To gather above data we must need some of script to capture the data from our main website & send to our mautic site.

Let me know if there is some way to do such kind of configurations to bring some more automation to system.

Regards

Ankit

I am thinking if mautic is good fit for these cases below?

Suppose we have an ecommerce website which has sign up form & also cart system.

1. So once user signed up at our website -we want to create a automatic lead in mautic & automatically its should get pre-populated with some data we are collected from our user like Name, email address & Automatically associate that lead in a list “Signed Up Members” (which we have manually created in mautic already)

2. Then we have also created another lists “Paid Sign ups”

So when user pay for services & does checkout- We will populate the lead automatically with more custom data like address, etc & also move the lead from list “Sign Up Members” to “Paid Sign Up”

Basically we want to create several conditional list & based upon the customer data collected from time to time, we need to move, copy, delete the leads in mautic for best experience.

1. We also need to create some custom actions or custom events for scoring the leads like customer who visit the url of our website for 1st time gets 30 score, customer who download the free item gets 20 score.

To gather above data we must need some of script to capture the data from our main website & send to our mautic site.

Let me know if there is some way to do such kind of configurations to bring some more automation to system.

Regards
Ankit

Help Please!