Customize slot image type

Hi, I’ve successfully installed Mautic 2.2.1 (haven’t tried other versions). When I insert an image using the builder (email, page…) and click on it, I can’t see any possibility to set the image url. Customize Slot only allows me to change padding? Shouldn’t I get the possibility to set src of image - either using filebrowser or manually inserting url?

Hello,

I m facing same issue, When I insert an image using the builder (email, page…) and click on it, I can’t see any possibility to set the image url or anything , simply its not working any more anyone facing this issue???

please any suggestion would be appriciated

Thanks,

Hi, I’ve successfully installed Mautic 2.2.1 (haven’t tried other versions). When I insert an image using the builder (email, page…) and click on it, I can’t see any possibility to set the image url. Customize Slot only allows me to change padding? Shouldn’t I get the possibility to set src of image - either using filebrowser or manually inserting url?

Hello

its not working for me, i updated css files as per above resolved issue link but nothing works.