New slot via plugin - error with editor and JS

Hi there!

In the NGO I am working, we are thinking on using Mautic for our newsletters, but thinking on the people that is gonna use the builder to create them, I was thinking on creating more slots to make their job easier (their knowledge of html is quite basic) so they can drag and drop custom slots and edit easily with couple of clicks.

So far, i have managed to create the new slots and make them appear in the builder (email and landing page), as here:

mautic_1.png

and i can drag&drop them in the template and alter them, like editing the caption (i have used the imagecaption slot as base one) as the image shows

mautic_2.png

But my problem comes when I click on it to change the image and the toolbar of the editor doesn’t appear (like in the other slots). In the browser console, it doesn’t appear any error, but I think that can be related with the JS code inside the Assets folder.

Any expert hand that can guide or help me with that part of the code?

You can find the plugin code in my Github repository and it can be installed without any problem in the latest version (2.9.2), in case you want to take a look into the code, test it and contribute.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi there!

In the NGO I am working, we are thinking on using Mautic for our newsletters, but thinking on the people that is gonna use the builder to create them, I was thinking on creating more slots to make their job easier (their knowledge of html is quite basic) so they can drag and drop custom slots and edit easily with couple of clicks.

So far, i have managed to create the new slots and make them appear in the builder (email and landing page), as here:

and i can drag&drop them in the template and alter them, like editing the caption (i have used the imagecaption slot as base one) as the image shows

But my problem comes when I click on it to change the image and the toolbar of the editor doesn’t appear (like in the other slots). In the browser console, it doesn’t appear any error, but I think that can be related with the JS code inside the Assets folder.
Any expert hand that can guide or help me with that part of the code?

You can find the plugin code in my Github repository and it can be installed without any problem in the latest version (2.9.2), in case you want to take a look into the code, test it and contribute.

Thanks in advance!!

Let’s see if after (almost) summer, anyone can give a hand with this issue :wink: