Database Setup Issue

Hi all,

First, let me congratulate to the team in charge of this initiative. This is a great tool!

Well, let me tell you that my enthusiasm was stopped in the STEP 1 with this message during the database setup:

“An error occured while attempting to connect to the database: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘inboundc/mautic’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”

I will appreciate any tip to solve this issue and finish the installation.

Thanks and regards,

Pablo Robles

Hi all,

First, let me congratulate to the team in charge of this initiative. This is a great tool!

Well, let me tell you that my enthusiasm was stopped in the STEP 1 with this message during the database setup:

“An error occured while attempting to connect to the database: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘inboundc/mautic’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”

I will appreciate any tip to solve this issue and finish the installation.

Thanks and regards,

Pablo Robles

I’m sorry for the stopped enthusiasm. Seems Mautic doesn’t have access to your database. Either username or password (or other database configuration option) is not correct. It’s not a Mautic fault though.

Hi, I did the homework. I worked with my hosting provider and their own tests demonstrate that the user connects with the database. However, when I run www.mydomain.com/mautic the same user is not recognized by the database. They say that I should ask you (the application provider) the conditions required in the PHP-SQL environment to change some parameter that is avoiding the connection.

For example, what versión of PHP do you need? Extensións required? and so on.

I will appreciate your help with this information.

Requirements are here: https://www.mautic.org/download/requirements/

Although the minimum PHP version will raise for upcoming Mautic 1.3.0 to 5.4+

I searched but did not find.
It’s somewhere approximate release date Mautic 1.3.0? According flerkvence issuance previous versions it might Taking of mid-March, agrees to it?