DB database too big after first sent

Hi,

we start using mautic 2.7.1 as our software automation and we are having issues with email_stats.tokens.

After first email (channel >> emails) (165.000 leads), now email_stats table is 2.5Gb size (when updating all registries to tokens = ‘’ table gets only 33 Mb).

Having a look at email_stats.tokens contains a lot of information (I have 25 links in the same email that becomes 25 links to track) , but repetitive information. If we keep going DB will become to heavy to be used.

I understand that this information is useful for tracking proposes, but if stored on that way will become unusable.

My question:

Is there any way to disable link tracking without modifying mautic code?

If there isn’t, there is any plan to implement it or to improve data storage?

As an example campaign parameter (on my campaing:

Code:
ct=YTo1OntzOjY6InNvdXJjZSI7YToyOntpOjA7czo1OiJlbWFpbCI7aToxO2k6MjQ7fXM6NToiZW1haWwiO2k6MjQ7czo0OiJzdGF0IjtzOjEzOiI1OGVmNWQxZTZlYmU5IjtzOjQ6ImxlYWQiO3M6NjoiNzE1MTQ5IjtzOjc6ImNoYW5uZWwiO2E6MTp7czo1OiJlbWFpbCI7aToyNDt9fQ%3D%3D
) is constant, but incorporated once per link on tokens field, probably could improve space a lot

Many thanks,
Carles

Hi,
we start using mautic 2.7.1 as our software automation and we are having issues with email_stats.tokens.
After first email (channel >> emails) (165.000 leads), now email_stats table is 2.5Gb size (when updating all registries to tokens = ‘’ table gets only 33 Mb).
Having a look at email_stats.tokens contains a lot of information (I have 25 links in the same email that becomes 25 links to track) , but repetitive information. If we keep going DB will become to heavy to be used.

I understand that this information is useful for tracking proposes, but if stored on that way will become unusable.
My question:

Is there any way to disable link tracking without modifying mautic code?
If there isn’t, there is any plan to implement it or to improve data storage?

As an example campaign parameter (on my campaing: ct=YTo1OntzOjY6InNvdXJjZSI7YToyOntpOjA7czo1OiJlbWFpbCI7aToxO2k6MjQ7fXM6NToiZW1haWwiO2k6MjQ7czo0OiJzdGF0IjtzOjEzOiI1OGVmNWQxZTZlYmU5IjtzOjQ6ImxlYWQiO3M6NjoiNzE1MTQ5IjtzOjc6ImNoYW5uZWwiO2E6MTp7czo1OiJlbWFpbCI7aToyNDt9fQ%3D%3D ) is constant, but incorporated once per link on tokens field, probably could improve space a lot

Many thanks,
Carles