Developer wanted to create plugin to integrate BuilderJS - HTML Email

The opportunity is: We would like to sponsor the development of a plug-in to the BuilderJS email builder found on Code Canyon - BuilderJS - HTML Email & Page Builder by SorrentoCorp | CodeCanyon. It seems to bve the same script used by beefree, and there is a plug-in to connect o beefree as discussed here - New editor Beefree.io plugin for mautic available for tests - 3rd Party Addons - Mautic Community Forums

It is based in: Mautic 3 / 4

Remote OK?: Yes

Salary/remuneration: Project based

Hi Gary,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Mautic freelancer and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Monday,
Andrew

Hi, I’m discussing some options with a few people in the community that have expressed interest. I’ll post here if I can not make that work first…

As a update on this. I did find a trusted developer to do this project, but the cost (around 1,500 euros) is a bit more than what we are looking to spend.

Would you need to buy also the licence for Builder.js from codecanyon?

Hi Gary

To turn the question around: what would be your budget? :slightly_smiling_face:

I offered $1,000. We already have a extended license and the developer is willing to cooperate. For now, we’ve moved our email creation to litmus which is probably a better option…

@gary.harrison I can chip in $250 to make this happen :slight_smile: .