New editor Beefree.io plugin for mautic available for tests

Hello,
i’ve developped a plugin to integrate beefree.io plugin into mautic.
https://github.com/enguerr/MauticBeefreeBundle

This is a beta BeeFree integration for Mautic

• 06/28/2020 alpha0 release
  • 06/30/2020 alpha1 release
  • 07/10/2020 beta0 release

Just go to email create new/edit and click to Launch builder BEEFREE button. Should open new popup iframe with BeeFree plugin. You can also select one of the template from Template tab.

What is working

• Launch Beefree builder with save and close button
  • Save button
  • Create new email
  • Edit email
  • Save versions
  • Use template library
  • Integration with landing pages

TODO

- Save as template
- Automatically download images from Beefree servers and replace links (template and html)
- Integrate premium features
- Integrate external storage

Where to find Templates

Goto https://github.com/BEE-Plugin/BEE-FREE-templates With phpmyadmin on table beefree-theme, add json / name / preview (blob as jpeg image)

15 Likes

That’s great!!! congrats and thank you

We are doing with Topol but out of Mautic, so our clients have to copy and paste the code.

I’ll test

This is awesome!!

We noticed that Beefree seems to be using this tool for their email builder. https://codecanyon.net/item/builderjs-html-email-page-builder/27146783

might be a better option as you can control things a bit more…

1 Like

Nice find !
I will look at it … and try something…

I’ll let you know if we can do without beefree

Sounds great. The support team on the project is pretty good. We’re building it into a .net project we have…

Hi Enguer,

I was wondering if you had a chance to check this out. I have a few graphics designers on my team - we can add some custom email templates to the cause…

Hey a great idea would be to create some landing / option pages for marketers.

I.e like what click funnels does.

With this new builder you are getting mautic much closer to a real click funnels contender for marketers to create great lead capture pages and sales funnels all inside mautic.

@enguer did you ever integrate that code canyon plugin? I would be willing to throw $250 at a finished and working plugin with tags and working for pages and emails. Let me know? If not I may have my team build it out.

We can add an additional $100 to the cause :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make that $250! Anyone interested in doing this?

2 Likes

Great job @enguer

I am working on an enterprise Mautic (Aquia) client & they just rolled out Beefree.io builder in the email builder this week.

The only issue with Beefree is that the maximum width you can have is 650px, which is not suitable for a landing page, I am sure you can make some changes that allow building full width or 650px+ width layout - which then can be used as Landing Pages as well.

All the best!

1 Like

Hi All,
Just want to bump this up a little bit.
Is anyone working on this?
Thx,
Joey

1 Like

Hello all,
I was very busy this past months.
Happy to read that my plugin found some interests to you :stuck_out_tongue:
I will update this one, to correct some minor bugs. But i think beefree removed some feature from their free version…

• You cant put an image in background
  • You cant edit the document settings anymore.

But i will create a new plugin with the themeforest one.
I keep you informed when i start.

3 Likes

The Themeforest Plugin is an awesome alternative, thanks @enguer

Hi Engur,

We have created some email templates for BuilderJS and can donate it to the cause if you move forward…

1 Like

I would donate to the cause too. I can test it and I can fund it a bit.

@enguer any luck with the Themeforest BuilderJS plugin?

If you can integrate that with Mautic, we don’t need to use the Beefree version

3 Likes

Hello, I’ve started to use the beefree plugin in my mautic installation and it’s working great. One question I have is how do I save/make a backup of the email I created, and how do I restore it. Specifically, we have a mautic installation for our development purposes and one for our production. I want to find a way to move emails created in development environment into production environment.
Thanks!

Great work!

I tried installing it but wasn’t successful because I’m running Mautic 3. As far as I understand, it currently only runs on Mautic 2; support for v3 is not available yet.

Any plans to upgrade to v3? :slight_smile: @enguer

I tried too but still not working, any update @enguer ?? Thanks!