Dialer...

I’d like to add some basic telephony features into mautic. My plan is to integrate with Asterick/ViciDial. I thought I might be able to start by adding some very basic functionality into the form builder. The same way you can send a text message or an email, I’ll send a message to vicidial to call a contact. Then perhaps add some functionality into ViciDial to push the results of a dial attempt back to Mautic for tracking. There’s lots more we could do but if that much worked it would be pretty awesome.

Is this something that you have considered ? Are the any guides to get me off in the right direction?

I’d like to add some basic telephony features into mautic. My plan is to integrate with Asterick/ViciDial. I thought I might be able to start by adding some very basic functionality into the form builder. The same way you can send a text message or an email, I’ll send a message to vicidial to call a contact. Then perhaps add some functionality into ViciDial to push the results of a dial attempt back to Mautic for tracking. There’s lots more we could do but if that much worked it would be pretty awesome.

Is this something that you have considered ? Are the any guides to get me off in the right direction?

Hi, not sure why you write this to me in a private message, but yeah, go for it. Check https://developer.mautic.org/ to get you started.

Because I hope that you have an idea of what the development team and others are working on. I don’t want to waste my time If telephony is already planned or someone else is working on it.

I don’t plan what is going to be developed, but also I’ve never heard anyone asking about telephony being implemented, so I thing you are good to go.