Wants to Integrate Vtiger CRM with Mautic

Hi,

I want to Integrate the Vtiger CRM with Mautic.

Is that possible ?

Kindly please help !!

Thanks

Mohit Garg

Hi,

I want to Integrate the Vtiger CRM with Mautic.

Is that possible ?

Kindly please help !!

Thanks
Mohit Garg

The addon is there you need to activate it to use it - got to www.yourdomain.com/addon

Hi,

Thank for the reply.

I have check www.mydomain.com/addon but there are only 2 CRM Integration options are available that is SugarCRM and Salesforce.

Actually i am talking about VTigerCRM.

Can you please help me on this matter.

I want to Integrate VTigerCRM with Mautic.

Thanks

What version of Mautic are you using? If its an older version not Beta 4 you won’t see it in the list.
I am using vTiger myself so I know it is there :slight_smile:

ohhhhh… let me check the version…

yes… you are right… i was using old version.

now i have installed the latest beta version and finding the vtigercrm option.

but when i click on vtiger then it says the following message

“Keys are not available for this transaction to take place. Please verify your settings then try again.”

Can you please explain what keys means here ?

Thanks

I not sure if you have a Github account but the fix is here
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/commit/d5ec5c2

That should fix your problem. This problem is a bug and will be fixed in the RC release.

Thank you so much mate !!

It works !!

hey I did nothing I was given this info by @alanhartless he’s the genius :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Quick question about this- Does Mautic import all vTiger info so you no longer need vTiger? Or does Mautic simply provide access to contact info in the vTiger DB?

Mautic doesn’t import it only post leads that you have flagged through your campaign builder.

@JamesTuttle Mautic doesn’t automatically import leads yet but will push to a CRM, mailing list, etc.

However, with beta4, you can do a manual export of your leads from vTiger as a CSV file then import into Mautic via Leads -> Manage Leads -> Import (button top right).

Thanks!
Alan

Thank you gentlemen!

Hi,

We have sent some test mails from mautic. It is also showing zero opens and clicks, but I have opened multiple emails. Please help if some setting is messed up.

Thanks

I would suggest you open a new conversation otherwise you get missed along the way

Hi Mohitgarg,

If you were sending emails using the “custom HTML” there was a bug fixed in the RCs where the tracking pixel wasn’t sent with those emails. Upgrade to the latest RC and it should be resolved.

Also note that the opens are tracked with an image as we have very limited control over what happens to emails once sent. If the email client is configured to not show images by default, we have no way of recording that information unless they click through to view the web version of the email.

Thanks,
Alan

I just discovered Mautic tonight. And was thrilled to see the vTiger integration! It’s an often over looked CRM. I was considering today maybe I should scrap vTiger and go with Infusionsoft. But I think Mautic + vTiger is what I need.

Thank you guys!

Dale

Glad to hear it! :slight_smile: We look forward to having you in the community

Thanks,
David