Integration with vTiger

Hi everyone! I want to connect my mautic with the vTiger’s CRM but it don’t work.

My contacts don’t push into the CRM after a campaign.

Works for me.

If you provide more information, I’ll be happy to help.

Self hosted or Vtiger.com?

Is the plugin authenticating correctly? Have you mapped fields with the Leads Module in Vtiger?

Hi everyone! I want to connect my mautic with the vTiger’s CRM but it don’t work.
My contacts don’t push into the CRM after a campaign.

[quote=24063:@justinroffmarsh]Works for me.

If you provide more information, I’ll be happy to help.

Self hosted or Vtiger.com?

Is the plugin authenticating correctly? Have you mapped fields with the Leads Module in Vtiger?[/quote]
Hi justinroffmarsh! Thanks for help me.

I don’t know how to map the fields with the leads modules in vTiger, where’s that option?

Well, i have it self hosted with dinahosting and the plugin into mautic autorize the connection:

Okay

You should be seeing a tab to the right of Features called Contact Mapping.

If you’re not seeing this, which you’re not, it’s because it has not authenticated correctly.

Check the URL is correct. It should not contain any additional characters (e.g. “/login”)

xxxxxxxx.com

Also check that popups are enabled in your browser. The authentication process pops a dialog box.

Here’s mine, below.

Justin

Found solutions ?

Has this been tested in 2.9.0? When attempting to connect to a self-hosted vTiger 6.5, there appears to be a loop error that creates a memory leak. This is on a vanilla install: Deb 8, MySQL (PDO) with Apache2.

Yes, I only used the root woman for the Vtiger instance, username and API key. Additionally I watched the interface for the vTiger server and saw no attempts to send traffic from Mautic. It just locks. Once I make t he attempts, the config stays looped when attempting to access the vTiger plugin, forcing me to wipe and reinstall.

php.ini has a memory_limit of 256M. Plenty.

[2017-07-25 17:48:57] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) - in file /var/www/mautic/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/VtigerIntegration.php - at line 90 [] []

I successfully integrated v Tiger with mautic latest version as well.

Can any one tell me … vTiger contacts can sync in mautic and vice a versa.

What i need , People who are added to Vtiger should get added to Mautic and Vice Versa.

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat

@bizcrony Hi! Curious: are you self hosted or on their Cloud Service?

cloud

i mean we have shared hosting for mautic and cloud for vTiger

@mdiaz can you help me out

That, How vTiger contacts can sync in mautic and vice a versa?

What i need , People who are added to Vtiger should get added to Mautic and Vice Versa.

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat

[quote=24599:@bizcrony]I successfully integrated v Tiger with mautic latest version as well.

Can any one tell me … vTiger contacts can sync in mautic and vice a versa.

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat[/quote]
It is not possible, contacts added to vtiger don’t sync with mautic, just one direction and it is from mautic to vtiger.

@jd26 thanks for reply me … you mean we can get contact synced from mautic to vTiger but not from vTiger to mautic ?

can you confirm, if yes , then what i need to do for that ?

Thanks in advance.

yes

INTEGRATION ERROR: Vtiger - Permission to perform the operation is denied.

@jd26
Mautic to Integration with vTiger Successfully

But, If We have added contact in mautic then not synch with vtiger lead

Thanks

@nxsolteam123, just for the sake of completeness, your cron job is running?

@PeterTL Not getting , Please explain me why using cronjob for mautic?

@nxsolteam123

to keep updated mautic with all activities , we need to set up cron jobs.
to send email and run campagin need to set up cron jobs.