didnt push contact from mautic to vtiger

This is new mautic user. I have a problem occured at vtiger integration. Its integrated sucessfully but didnt pushing contacts into vtiger .I designed a campaign action trigrred but no contact in vtiger.

This is new mautic user. I have a problem occured at vtiger integration. Its integrated sucessfully but didnt pushing contacts into vtiger .I designed a campaign action trigrred but no contact in vtiger.

Are you using a the hosted version of vTiger or do you host your own? If you host your own, then enable vTiger’s logging and report any error messages. Are there any errors on the vTiger server?

Are you using your own install of Maultic or the hosted version? If your own, what version?

What URL are you using for vTiger? Are you pointing to webservice.php or index.php? You should use webservice.php

http://somevtigersite.com/webservice.php

Hello,
I installed vtiger in tmd hosting and I am using mautic free hosted account.
mautic version: i think 2.6.1 or above (latest version)
vtiger: 6.5.0
in mautic plugin configuration:
url
username
password
entered properly and i tried three ways campaign builder,points triggers,stand alone form also but its contact or lead didnt push into vtiger crm.
I tried to hubspot also but didnt workout.

I have dobut do have to install mautic also in hosting only?
please tell my plan is i want to push a contact from mautic to vtiger and pull a contact vtiger to mautic.
plz explain step by step how to get it.
Thank you.

Hello,
I installed vtiger in tmd hosting and I am using mautic free hosted account.
mautic version: i think 2.6.1 or above (latest version)
vtiger: 6.5.0
in mautic plugin configuration:
url
username
access key(from vtiger my preffereces)
entered properly and i tried three ways campaign builder,points triggers,stand alone form also. Action is trigrring but its contact or lead didnt push into vtiger crm.
I tried to hubspot also but didnt workout.

I have dobut do have to install mautic also in hosting only?
please tell my plan is i want to push a contact from mautic to vtiger and pull a contact vtiger to mautic.
plz explain step by step how to get it.
Thank you.