Advice required on syncing leads with CRM address book

I’m considering replicating my Vtiger (CRM) contact table into Mautic.

I know that Mautic can push leads to CRM. But I’d like to have the benefit of web-activity tracking and campaigns for ALL CRM contacts.

My general idea is to replicate (one-way) all Vtiger contacts (with email addresses) into Mautic at some interval. We have about 60k contacts.

This means that Mautic contacts that are also in Vtiger would become a slave to the Vtiger records (and would have fields overwritten periodically).

New leads would be pushed into Vtiger as normal.

Does this approach seem sensible? Are there better ways of doing this?

Appreciate any ideas. Our organization hosts many Vtiger instances for our clients (USA, UK and Australia) and I’m seriously considering adding Mautic to the mix (most of our clients currently use Aweber, Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo).

BTW, I’m discussing the self-hosted version of Mautic.

I’m considering replicating my Vtiger (CRM) contact table into Mautic.

I know that Mautic can push leads to CRM. But I’d like to have the benefit of web-activity tracking and campaigns for ALL CRM contacts.

My general idea is to replicate (one-way) all Vtiger contacts (with email addresses) into Mautic at some interval. We have about 60k contacts.

This means that Mautic contacts that are also in Vtiger would become a slave to the Vtiger records (and would have fields overwritten periodically).

New leads would be pushed into Vtiger as normal.

Does this approach seem sensible? Are there better ways of doing this?

Appreciate any ideas. Our organization hosts many Vtiger instances for our clients (USA, UK and Australia) and I’m seriously considering adding Mautic to the mix (most of our clients currently use Aweber, Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo).

BTW, I’m discussing the self-hosted version of Mautic.